Parking payback calculation
Below is given the parking payback calculation for the entertainment and shopping center.
Parking lot working hours
- Parking area for 200 parking spots;
- Working hours from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., seven days a week;
- Weekday rush hours — from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and from 6.00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (6 hours);
- Week-end rush hours — from 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (7 hours).
- First hour for free;
- Starting from the second hour, it’s 50 roubles.
Parking lot usage terms
188 hours of full load of paid parking — per month.
Among the 200 visitors:
- 60 will stay in the parking lot during less than 1 hour;
- 40 places will remain free;
- 100 visitors will pay 50 rubles.
188 hours * 100 vehicles * 50 rubles = 940 000 RUB per 1 month.
From the resulting sum we deduct:
- 20,000 roubles for expenses related to automatic parking system maintenance;
- 30,000 roubles for the responsible person’s salary;
- 65,000 roubles for tax payment;
- 5,000 to pay for electricity and purchase consumables.
820,000 rubles of net profit.
Payback of the parking system within 3-5 months.And we do not take into account the parking vehicles in non-rush hours and subscription payment.