Parking payback calculation
We will help you to calculate the cost of the parking system, equipment and payback period.
Below is given the parking payback calculation for the entertainment and shopping center.
Parking lot working hours
- Parking area for 200 parking spots;
- Working hours from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., seven days a week;
- Weekday rush hours — from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and from 6.00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (6 hours);
- Week-end rush hours — from 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (7 hours).
- First hour for free;
- Starting from the second hour, it’s 50 roubles.
Parking lot usage terms
188 hours of full load of paid parking — per month.
Among the 200 visitors:
- 60 will stay in the parking lot during less than 1 hour;
- 40 places will remain free;
- 100 visitors will pay 50 rubles.
188 hours * 100 vehicles * 50 rubles = 940 000 RUB per 1 month.
From the resulting sum we deduct:
- 20,000 roubles for expenses related to automatic parking system maintenance;
- 30,000 roubles for the responsible person’s salary;
- 65,000 roubles for tax payment;
- 5,000 to pay for electricity and purchase consumables.
820,000 rubles of net profit.
Payback of the parking system within 3-5 months.And we do not take into account the parking vehicles in non-rush hours and subscription payment.
Let's talk! Leave us your phonenumber